Donald Trump had to start his own YouTube channel so his Message isn’t Censored by the mainstream media.
Everything is about to change.
November 9, 2016
This wasn’t an election. It was a revolution.
It’s midnight in America. The day before fifty million Americans got up and stood in front of the great iron wheel that had been grinding them down. They stood there even though the media told them it was useless. They took their stand even while all the chattering classes laughed and taunted them.
They were fathers who couldn’t feed their families anymore. They were mothers who couldn’t afford health care. They were workers whose jobs had been sold off to foreign countries. They were sons who didn’t see a future for themselves. They were daughters afraid of being murdered by the “unaccompanied minors” flooding into their towns. They took a deep breath and they stood.
They held up their hands and the great iron wheel stopped.
The Great Blue Wall crumbled. The impossible states fell one by one. Ohio. Wisconsin. Pennsylvania. Iowa. The white working class that had been overlooked and trampled on for so long got to its feet. It rose up against its oppressors and the rest of the nation, from coast to coast, rose up with it.
They fought back against their jobs being shipped overseas while their towns filled with migrants that got everything while they got nothing. They fought back against a system in which they could go to jail for a trifle while the elites could violate the law and still stroll through a presidential election. They fought back against being told that they had to watch what they say. They fought back against being held in contempt because they wanted to work for a living and take care of their families.
They fought and they won.
This wasn’t a vote. It was an uprising. Like the ordinary men chipping away at the Berlin Wall, they tore down an unnatural thing that had towered over them. And as they watched it fall, they marveled at how weak and fragile it had always been. And how much stronger they were than they had ever known.
Who were these people? They were leftovers and flyover country. They didn’t have bachelor degrees and had never set foot in a Starbucks. They were the white working class. They didn’t talk right or think right. They had the wrong ideas, the wrong clothes and the ridiculous idea that they still mattered.
They were wrong about everything. Illegal immigration? Everyone knew it was here to stay. Black Lives Matter? The new civil rights movement. Manufacturing? As dead as the dodo. Banning Muslims? What kind of bigot even thinks that way? Love wins. Marriage loses. The future belongs to the urban metrosexual and his dot com, not the guy who used to have a good job before it went to China or Mexico.
They couldn’t change anything. A thousand politicians and pundits had talked of getting them to adapt to the inevitable future. Instead they got in their pickup trucks and drove out to vote.
And they changed everything.
Barack Hussein Obama boasted that he had changed America. A billion regulations, a million immigrants, a hundred thousand lies and it was no longer your America. It was his.
He was JFK and FDR rolled into one. He told us that his version of history was right and inevitable.
And they voted and left him in the dust. They walked past him and they didn’t listen. He had come to campaign to where they still cling to their guns and their bibles. He came to plead for his legacy.
And America said, “No.”
Fifty millions Americans repudiated him. They repudiated the Obamas and the Clintons. They ignored the celebrities. They paid no attention to the media. They voted because they believed in the impossible. And their dedication made the impossible happen.
Americans were told that walls couldn’t be built and factories couldn’t be opened. That treaties couldn’t be unsigned and wars couldn’t be won. It was impossible to ban Muslim terrorists from coming to America or to deport the illegal aliens turning towns and cities into gangland territories.
It was all impossible. And fifty million Americans did the impossible. They turned the world upside down.
It’s midnight in America. CNN is weeping. MSNBC is wailing. ABC calls it a tantrum. NBC damns it. It wasn’t supposed to happen. The same machine that crushed the American people for two straight terms, the mass of government, corporations and non-profits that ran the country, was set to win.
Instead the people stood in front of the machine. They blocked it with their bodies. They went to vote even though the polls told them it was useless. They mailed in their absentee ballots even while Hillary Clinton was planning her fireworks victory celebration. They looked at the empty factories and barren farms. They drove through the early cold. They waited in line. They came home to their children to tell them that they had done their best for their future. They bet on America. And they won.
They won improbably. And they won amazingly.
They were tired of ObamaCare. They were tired of unemployment. They were tired of being lied to. They were tired of watching their sons come back in coffins to protect some Muslim country. They were tired of being called racists and homophobes. They were tired of seeing their America disappear.
And they stood up and fought back. This was their last hope. Their last chance to be heard.
Watch this video. See ten ways John Oliver destroyed Donald Trump. Here’s three ways Samantha Bee broke the internet by taunting Trump supporters. These three minutes of Stephen Colbert talking about how stupid Trump is owns the internet. Watch Madonna curse out Trump supporters. Watch Katy Perry. Watch Miley Cyrus. Watch Robert Downey Jr. Watch Beyonce campaign with Hillary. Watch. Click.
Watch fifty million Americans take back their country.
The media had the election wrong all along. This wasn’t about personalities. It was about the impersonal. It was about fifty million people whose names no one except a server will ever know fighting back. It was about the homeless woman guarding Trump’s star. It was about the lost Democrats searching for someone to represent them in Ohio and Pennsylvania. It was about the union men who nodded along when the organizers told them how to vote, but who refused to sell out their futures.
No one will ever interview all those men and women. We will never see all their faces. But they are us and we are them. They came to the aid of a nation in peril. They did what real Americans have always done. They did the impossible.
America is a nation of impossibilities. We exist because our forefathers did not take no for an answer. Not from kings or tyrants. Not from the elites who told them that it couldn’t be done.
The day when we stop being able to pull of the impossible is the day that America will cease to exist.
Today is not that day. Today fifty million Americans did the impossible.
Midnight has passed. A new day has come. And everything is about to change.
Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days
At the end of October, Donald Trump spoke in Gettysburg, Pa., and released a plan for his first 100 days in office.
The plan (below) outlines three main areas of focus: cleaning up Washington, including by imposing term limits on Congress; protecting American workers; and restoring rule of law. He also laid out his plan for working with Congress to introduce 10 pieces of legislation that would repeal Obamacare, fund the construction of a wall at the Southern border (with a provision that Mexico would reimburse the U.S.), encourage infrastructure investment, rebuild military bases, promote school choice and more.
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
This is my pledge to you.
And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.
1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)
- “Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news… we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov”
- “How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”
- I cannot state how huge this is, it’s a cover-up involving the President of the United States. There are a lot of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand. The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI, and likely perjury of Congress. This at the very least proves intent by her Chief of Staff.
- Obama used executive privilege in their correspondence. Cheryl Mills (who was given immunity) states they need to “clean up” the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.
- Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about the secret server through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes all the way to the top! Obama is lying to the American public.
- Hillary Clinton set up her private server to hide her pay to play deals discovered throughout these leaks, and to prevent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e. change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it’s easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting. He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show “state.gov” instead of Hillary’s private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days, it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.
- The FBI said they could find no intent to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution. This email proves, in plain language, that there was intention, and knowingly broke the law.
- Ask yourselves: Why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out.
2. Hillary Clinton dreams of completely “open borders”
- “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders”
- This was stated at one of her $225,000 paid secret speeches to Wall Street that she has tried desperately to hide. This email contains those speeches in those attachments.
- Border protection is important. Borders add safety and sovereignty to a country. Borders help prevent illegal immigration, which limits crime, drugs, human/sex trafficking across the border and allows more Americans (including African Americans and Latinos) to get jobs. It also costs the working class an exorbitant amount of money in higher taxes and leads to higher national debt. Mexico protects their southern border (with the help of $75 million from Obama).
- During the 3rd debate, Hillary tried to pivot away from this damning topic by stating she only meant energy. Read the quote for yourself, energy is just one aspect of her open borders policy.
3. Hillary Clinton received money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists
- “…the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”
- “Clintons should know better than to raise money from folks whose primary concern has been supporting the NIAC, a notorious supporter of the Radical Islamic Mullahs. “The Clinton’s have thrown principle out the window in exchange for cold hard cash…putting money ahead of principle.”
- Hillary’s Chief of Staff admits in the 2nd link that foreign interests sway Hillary to do what they want her to do (money for mandatory appearances). She also admits that the “Friend of Hillary” list is available and rentable to people who want to influence, but that it’s too sensitive to talk in email.
- This leak shows Hillary knows Saudis and Qatar are funding ISIS, which is an enemy of the state. After knowing this, Hillary accepted tens of millions in donations from these terrorist-funding governments (of course they are getting something back in return). She also supported arms deals to them.
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar commit horrible acts under Sharia law, including throwing gay people off of buildings, persecuting Christians, Jews, and atheists, and making it legal to rape and beat women. They are the leading funders of Hillary and her campaign through the Clinton Foundation.
4. Hillary has public positions on policy and her private ones
- “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”
- This leak is a big one because anything she tells us that she will do can and should be considered questionable. Whenever Hillary tells the public a position, a goal, or what she will do for America, there is no way we can be sure if she has an opposite, private position.
- This was one of her private paid $225,000 speeches to Wall Street. Behind closed doors she is telling her Wall Street donors one thing, and the American people another thing. Think about that for a moment…
5. Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies
- “Engage immigrant rights organizations. DREAMers have been bird dogging Republican presidential candidates on DACA/DAPA, but they’ve learned to respond. There’s an opportunity to bird dog and record questions about Trump’s comments and connect it to the policy.”
- “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker” (from video below)
- “I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these ass holes to pop off, it’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Or, Trump is a Nazi, you know? You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”
- This video is the proof, please watch it!
- “Bird-dogging” is a term coined by high level Clinton staffers who openly talk about it in the video. They boast about inciting violence at Trump rallies, paying for every “protest”, manipulating Americans through the media to think that Trump is dangerous, and tricking people into thinking Trump supporters are violent and bad.
- They laugh about paying off mentally ill and homeless people for years to incite violence against conservatives. Truly despicable. And they pretended to be Bernie supporters while they were “protesting”.
- They admit to starting the Chicago riot where police were seriously hurt, and admit to shutting down the freeway in Arizona, partnering with Black Lives Matter. We even have proof that Hillary paid people to shut down the Chicago rally.
- Inciting a riot is illegal under 18 US Code § 2102.
- They also think 50% of people in Iowa and Wisconsin are racists, as they state in the video.
- Robby Mook, Clinton Campaign Manager, mentions the Priorities SuperPAC in a leak, which is implicated in the video.
- Bob Creamer (who was fired) claims in the video that the campaign knew about everything. Bob Creamer visited the White House 340 times and personally met with Obama 45 times.
6. Hillary’s campaign wants “unaware” and “compliant” citizens
- “And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking – and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”
- The Clinton campaign is literally conspiring to keep the population unaware of what is going on, and they admitted it in this email. Very scary ‘1984’ level thinking (group-think). If Hillary is the right choice for president and the truth is on her side, they should encourage their supporters to be aware and do research on both candidates.
- Watch this video about it.
7. Top Hillary aides mock Catholics for their faith
- [to be a Catholic is] “an amazing bastardization of the faith. They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations”
- “…no one knows what the hell they’re talking about.”
- “There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship
- Top Clinton aides, John Halpin and Jennifer Palmieri mock Catholics for their faith. They complain about the large number of Catholics in prominent positions.
- This was one of the few emails to actually make it to the mainstream media (FOX) and Palmieri when confronted about this revelation didn’t apologize.
- Brian Burch, CatholicVote.org president released a statement proclaiming, “Hillary Clinton has already called half of her opponents’ supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’ and ‘irredeemable,’ and now it comes out that her campaign spokeswoman dismissively question[ed] the sincerity of Catholic Americans’ faith. Had Palmieri spoken this way about other groups, she [would be] dismissed. Palmieri must resign immediately or be fired.”
- This revelation was brought up at the Al Smith dinner for Catholics.
8. Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over. It also includes emails that HRC had that Sid didn’t.”
- “Think we should hold emails to and from potus? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I seems like they will.”
- “We brought up the existence of emails in reserach this summer but were told that everything was taken care of.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over.”
- The State Department was:
- (1) Coordinating with the Clinton political campaign.
- (2) Colluding with the press to spin it positively.
- (3) Doing so BEFORE they released it to AN EQUAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. The Clinton campaign was always a step ahead of the committee investigating them. Shameful.
- Nick states “Just spoke to State” He goes on to reveal that State colluded with him about which emails are being revealed to committee and that the State plans to plant a story with AP.
- Shows intent to withhold emails from the subpoena.
9. Bribery: King of Morocco gave Clinton Foundation $12 million for a meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons
- “condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation. If hrc was not part if it, meeting was a non-starter. CGI also wasn’t pushing for a meeting in Morocco and it wasn’t their first choice. This was HRC’s idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting.”
- “She created this mess and she knows it… HRC said she’s still considering.”
- This is AFTER her candidacy announcement!
- Very important e-mail in that it demonstrates Hillary’s poor judgement (her idea) in the face of influence money and foreshadows how a Clinton Administration would be indebted to bad actors and criminal regimes.
- The “same issues we discussed” mentioned by Robbie Mook in this email is a veiled reference to Morocco’s many human rights abuses.
- Her campaign staff is rightly concerned about the optics of the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative accepting huge sums of money from a regime that so frequently violates international law and acts in a way that you’d expect the Clinton Foundation to publicly rebuke.
- It seems $12 million is just too much money to allow morals, ethics, and the best interests and values of American citizens to intervene.
- The Intercept explores how Morocco is exploiting Hillary’s weakness for huge donations, and her desire to be President, to support their own geopolitical interests.
10. State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails (FBI docs)
- “[Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by [Kennedy], Undersecretary of State, who had asked his assistance in altering the e-mail’s classification in exchange for a ‘quid pro quo,’”
- “[REDACTED] believes STATE has an agenda which involves minimizing the classified nature of the CLINTON e-mails in order to protect STATE interests and those of CLINTON,”
- “[Redacted] advised that, in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI AGENTS to place more Agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.”
- 1) Not only did the State Department, the undersecretary himself no less, make an attempt to bribe the FBI (to declassify several emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server)…
- 2) They did it by trying to tempt the FBI into allowing them to act in sovereign nations where they are presently not allowed to operate.
- This isn’t a smoking gun. This is a smoking cannon.
- I’m not sure how this does not bring the State Department to a screeching halt.
- This shows a cavalier attitude towards protecting our nation’s secrets. These are the people Hillary will hire to help run the country, knowingly offering shady and illegal deals to cover up for their corruption.
11. Hillary caught on tape about rigging the Palestine election (audio)
- “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
- According to an article by The Observer, “On September 5, 2006, Eli Chomsky was an editor and staff writer for the Jewish Press, and Hillary Clinton was running for a shoo-in re-election as a U.S. senator. Her trip making the rounds of editorial boards brought her to Brooklyn to meet the editorial board of the Jewish Press. The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer. The tape is 45 minutes and contains much that is no longer relevant.”
- Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea – offered by a national political leader, no less – that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”
- This is 100% proof that she is willing to debauch an electoral process. This also shows that she knows what it takes to rig an election.
12. Latinos are “needy”. Latino outreach is “taco bowl engagement”
- “Needy Latinos and 1 easy call.”
- “Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.”
- According to Hillary and her campaign, whites are “deplorables”, blacks are “super predators” who “need to be brought to heel”, and Latinos are “needy” and the “taco bowl engagement”. Such a uniter!
13. Clinton campaign was in direct communication with DOJ regarding Hillary’s investigation
- “DOJ folks inform me…”
- This report that Clinton’s campaign was in direct communication with the Obama Department of Justice on the email investigation shows a level of collusion which calls into question the entire investigation into her private server.
- On June 29, head of the DOJ, Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on a private plane for 30 minutes. The meeting occurred hours before the House Select Committee on Benghazi released its final report to the public. Sneaking around during an investigation with the husband of the one being investigated is highly unethical and downright shady.
- On October 28, Attorney General Lynch declined to comply with Congress regarding the secret Iran ransom payments. The top law enforcement official, The United Sates Attorney General, “declines to cooperate” with an investigation by Congress. Let that sink in.
14. Bill Clinton receives $1 million “birthday gift” from ISIS-funding Qatar while Hillary was SoS, Qatar receives arms flow increases of 1,482%
- “Would like to see WJC “for five minutes” in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011.”
- Just another examples of breaking the law. Also remember from earlier: Hillary KNEW that Qatar funds ISIS. Why is the country funding ISIS giving money to Bill and paying for Hillary’s campaign. What are they getting in return?
- In accordance with the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution, you may not accept anything of value from a foreign government, unless specifically authorized by Congress. This rule applies whether you are on or off duty. Any unit of a foreign government, whether it is national, state, local, or municipal level, is covered. It also applies to gifts from international or multinational organizations comprised of government representatives. It also may apply to gifts of honoraria, travel, or per diem from foreign universities, which are often considered as part of the foreign government. Spouses and dependent children of Federal employees are also banned from accepting gifts from foreign governments.
15. Hillary cheated in debates: DNC head Donna Brazile caught giving MULTIPLE debate questions to Hillary
- “From time to time I get the questions in advance… Here’s one that worries me about HRC [death penalty].”
- “I rarely hear it. I’ll send a few more. Though some questions Roland submitted”
- “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash”
- “Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint.”
- Here is video proof of the question Donna Brazile sent. In the video, you can SEE Hillary looking down at her script to answer the question. Notice how Hillary has an extremely detailed response citing a dozen different things. Yet another scripted Hillary moment as you will see throughout these leaks.
- The question about the death penalty was asked almost verbatim by CNN the next night. Here is video evidence showing it.
- These are two clear instances and proof of Donna Brazile giving debate questions to Hillary’s team. She tried hard to defend herself the first time in a cringe-worthy interview with FOX’s Megyn Kelly. Donna dodged, pivoted, avoided the accusations and claimed she was “being persecuted” for being asked about leaking the question to Hillary so she could cheat.
- A day before the 2nd leak implicating Donna Brazile, she wrote on Twitter, “Please God, let this end soon”
- Shortly after this revelation came out, Donna Brazile (awaiting her resignation) wrote this on Twitter: “Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues.”
- CNN wrote, “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”
- Remember, Donna Brazile worked for CNN and the first debate question was released through CNN. The network that has been caught colluding with the Hillary campaign and in their own words, “doing everything [they] can to give [Hillary] a free ride” is implicated just as much as Donna Brazile and has no room to take the high road here.
- Assuming she is fired from the DNC (based on news, it seems likely as she was already fired from CNN), this would be the second head of the DNC to be fired in less than a year due to extremely unethical collusion with Hillary’s campaign. The first (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) was hired by Hillary herself after she was fired by the DNC. Maybe Donna Brazile will follow suit.
16. Hillary campaign prays for shooters in news stories to be white
- “Damn… Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”
- This was the San Bernardino terrorist. I’m just blank after reading that. No words.
17. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (DNC favored Hillary)
- “Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS [DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”
- “[Bernie is] someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.”
- “He isn’t going to be president.”
- “[F]or KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
- “If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually.”
- These emails were written by several leaders in the DNC. They are not supposed to take sides yet they clearly did months before any votes were cast. After the DNC leaks, their leader Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired, but immediately joined the Hillary Clinton campaign… think about that for a second. Remember… Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was placed at the top of the DNC once someone else stepped down, none other than Tim Kaine. In a later leak, we learn that Tim Kaine was promised VP a year in advance, so the pieces were put in place to get Hillary nominated.
- They even tried to attack his belief system. Hillary’s campaign has been helped and manufactured since the very beginning.
- There were statistical anomalies in the primaries. In states with only electronic voting machines, Hillary grossly out-performed exit polls, but when their were paper ballots/paper trail, exit polls matched the results.
- Bernie Sanders activist and process server Shawn Lucas served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in a fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters. He was found dead a few weeks later on his bathroom floor.
18. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (Hillary’s team)
- “Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary… We want [Bernie supporters] to go home happy and enthusiastic in working their asses off for Hillary. Why not throw Bernie a bone . . . his people will think they’ve “won” something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn’t make any difference anyway. They win. We don’t lose. Everyone is happy.”
- “I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC.”
- “Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won’t be nominated.”
- “Through internal discussions, we concluded that it was in our interest to: 1) limit the number of debates (and the number in each state); 2) start the debates as late as possible; 3) keep debates out of the busy window between February 1 and February 27, 2016 (Iowa to South Carolina); 4) create a schedule that would allow the later debates to be cancelled if the race is for practical purposes over.”
- The person who wrote the superdelegate rules advises the Clinton Campaign how to create an illusion that Bernie people won something so they would work hard for Hillary after she is nominated. More shocking is the fact that they admit that the superdelegates are undemocratic. This guy flat out admitted that he rigged the system, and is proud of it.
- There was also a man who was acting as a mole for Bernie and writing positive/negative things about him then using that reputation to sway Bernie supporters to Hillary.
- Lastly, we see how to rig the debate schedule to be more favorable to her. One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. They also wanted to limit the number of debates, and start them late to minimize the impact of the debates.
- Hillary is also on audio insulting Bernie supporters by calling them “basement dwellers“.
19. Hillary was hateful, neglectful, above the law, “contemptuous” to her security detail, and “blatantly disregarded” security, (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 43-45)
- “CLINTON frequently and “blatantly” disregarded [security and diplomatic protocols].”
- “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol… CLINTON’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were “abundant.””
- “…ABEDIN possessed “much more power” over CLINTON’s staff and schedule than other former chiefs of staff… was often responsible for overriding security and diplomatic protocols on behalf of CLINTON.”
- “…Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”
- “…traveling to Palestine, CLINTON ordered the limousine driver… to open the window while in “occupied territory”, referring to a dangerous area of the West Bank. [He] initially declined to respond to CLINTON’s request; however, repeated demands by CLINTON forced him to open his window despite the danger to himself and the occupants.”
- “CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere… it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work with her.”
- Look at the first link (highlights all the parts). Seriously, there are way too many to include in the quotes… just a sheer and utter lack of care for protocol, security, and the well being of others. This is the person who people want to be in charge of national security and classified documents.
- Another scary note in this list is the mention of Huma Abedin, Hillary’s long time assistant, possessing “much more power” and overriding security and protocol on Hillary’s behalf. Abedin has been strongly rumored to be Hillary’s Chief of Staff should she be elected. She also has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
20. Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma: keep the price of AIDS drugs high in America and NO to cheaper generic versions
- “Since President Clinton’s comments were made, we have been contacted by a number of advocacy groups who are now intending to wage a public campaign to bring in generics and lower drug prices. We do not feel we can participate in this without jeopardizing our work around the world. We cannot oppose what they might do, but we also cannot be publicly supporting it either.”
- “we think that publicly pressuring the US and European AIDS drug companies to lower prices and bringing pressure to allow generic AIDS drugs into the United States will have limited if any success and could seriously jeopardize our negotiations to continually lower prices in poor countries… We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them”
- “We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries.”
- “we suggest that we approach the innovator companies that can currently sell products in the US with the idea of making donations to help clear the ADAP lists.”
- “the companies will likely favor a donation approach rather than one that erodes prices across the board. I would guess that they would also likely favor a solution that involved their drugs rather than an approach that allowed generic drugs from India to flood the US market at low prices or one that set a precedent of waiving patent laws on drugs.”
- When the Clintons are questioned about the obvious sketchiness of their foundation, they routinely cite AIDS work. But the AIDS work is carried out by CHAI (“Clinton Health Access Initiative”), a separate organization.
- CHAI freely admits there is an implicit agreement with the drug companies not to pressure them to lower domestic prices. Bill Clinton made comments that added pressure. CHAI receives a great amount of positive publicity for their AIDS work abroad, and the comments jeopardize that program. Here, CHAI admits it is in their interests for U.S. AIDS drug prices to remain high, so that they can continue getting credit for keeping them low abroad.
- But CHAI is not content with simply fleecing American AIDS sufferers. Since CHAI doesn’t want pressure on Pharma companies to linger, they propose to torpedo other AIDS advocacy groups by creating a smaller, watered-down domestic program with the Pharma companies before those other advocacy groups begin their assault in January.
- The Clintons are only out for themselves. In comments on World AIDS day in the subsequent years of 2012 and 2013, Bill says nothing whatsoever about domestic drug prices. If AIDS advocacy groups cannot trust the Clintons not to stab them in the back, how can the American people?
- Also remember, the Clinton foundation only donates 5.6% of their earnings to charity, despite Hillary knowingly and blatantly lying to the American people by claiming they donated 90% at the last debate, but she is counting on you to not do research, and her mainstream media to not report it.
21. CNN leaked primary debate question to Hillary through head of DNC
- “From time to time I get the questions in advance… Here’s one that worries me about HRC [death penalty].”
- The question about the death penalty was asked almost verbatim by CNN the next night. Here is video evidence showing it.
22. Democrats created fake Trump “grope under the meeting table” Craigslist employment ad in May 2016
- “Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.”
- “As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it.”
- Childish behavior from the people Hillary wants to help her run the country. Also references groping, which they are trying so hard (with the media’s help) to push forward.
- The reason this is damning is because it shows they were planning this way back in May, these “accusations” are not spontaneous.
23. Hillary’s camp excited about a black teen’s murder (to help her agenda)
- “This is great.”
- “Davis was killed by a white man.”
- Disgusting. I wish all Americans would see this, the democratic strategists drooling over the opportunity to drive a wedge of racial hatred between the races in America to maximize their political advantage.
24. Rigging media polls through oversampling
- “I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February.”
- “so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.”
- [For Arizona] “Research, microtargeting & polling projects – Over-sample Hispanics… – Over-sample the Native American population”
- [For Florida] “On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
- [For National] “General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions – Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed – Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed”
- “The plan includes a possible focus on women, might be something we want to do is over sample if we are worried about a certain group later in the summer.”
- This is why you see the skewed polls show Clinton +12 when other more accurate ones show Trump +2. The high Clinton ones oversample democrats by a HUGE margin to get desired results (sometimes 20-40% more Democrats sampled). Many are created by organizations that donate to Hillary, and some are even conducted by her own SuperPACs!
- They do this to make Republican voters feel discouraged and not come out to vote if they think their candidate will lose.
- Just look at this example in Arizona: Clinton +5, but Democrats were oversampled by 34% (58 out of 100 Democrats, 24 out of 100 Republicans)! Good lord. Unfortunately the colluding media only reports on the final number, without reporting on the over-sampling.
25. “Bill Clinton Inc.” How millions of dollars were raised for the Clintons. Blurred lines between personal and Foundation money
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240 (in attachments)
- “Throughout the past 11 years since President Clinton left office, I have sought to leverage my activities, including my partner role at Teneo, to support and raise funds … to support the Clinton Foundation and President Clinton personally.”
- “We also have solicited and obtained, as appropriate, in-kind services for the president and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.”
- “…more than $50 million in for-profit activity…”
- “We appreciate the unorthodox nature of our roles”
- “Need get this asap to them although I’m sure cvc won’t believe it to be true bc she doesn’t want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions”
- “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed.”
- The 12 page document goes in detail over how Bill Clinton monetized the foundation. The basic context is that, at some point in 2011 there was a civil war inside the foundation, with Teneo/Doug Band on one side, and Chelsea Clinton on the other. In this attachment, Band tries to justify himself by going over how much money he has made for the Clintons. It also dispels and puts to rest the notion that the Clintons don’t make money from the Foundation. In fact, it demonstrates that the Clinton fortune and the Foundation are indistinguishable and essentially the same, and that donations to the Foundation come with kickbacks for all involved.
- The Clinton Foundation even hired a law firm to find out if their pay-to-play scheme would jeopardize their charitable status with the IRS.
- Doug Band (who was to Bill what Huma Abedin is to Hillary) described his work as running “Bill Clinton Inc.” Essentially, the memo describes Teneo as the revenue-generating arm of Clinton, Inc. – for Clinton speeches, foundation money, etc. It also details quite a bit of offshore money that came in.
- Band was selling his clients on idea that giving to the Foundation was a way to bolster their influence.
- The second link is more discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using “charity” to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the “story gets out” Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely and that they “would be screwed.”
26. Hillary is still privately against gay marriage
- “I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”
- “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
- Here they are discussing old footage of her opposing gay marriage and them trying to figure out how they are going to have Hillary say she’s for gay marriage.
- It’s commonly known that she was publicly against gay marriage until 2013 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, then she “evolved”.
- This also reiterates the #4 leak that she has public and private positions.
27. Acknowledging radical Islam is a real threat and a “serious problem for our future”
- “But even if there weren’t violence, the fact that too many who are for subjugation of women, against gays, against Jews and Christians, etc – is a serious problem for our future. Unfortunately, if you sounded progressive in the Middle East/Pakistan, you’d be putting yourself at security risk.”
- “I wouldn’t have picked the fight over “radical islam” to begin with. I’m always happy to just concede that it’s a real thing and define it as a marginalized strain, which she did do today. I told Reid this, and I suggest it to you as well: you just don’t want to be on the slippery slope of sounding like an imam who is defining what true islam is… By the way, every time Reid has spoken out in defense of Muslims, it has our most popular messaging of anything we do.”
- Her lead donors, Saudi Arabia, wouldn’t want her telling the truth about radical Islam or Sharia law (a.k.a. murdering gay people, oppressing women, genocide against Christians, etc.) So she doesn’t even say the word publicly.
- She has her public position and then her private one here. Lip service to pander for votes.
28. Admitting terrorists will infiltrate the Syrian refugee program
- “On Syrian refugees, is it enough to call just for vigilant screening? Shouldn’t we call for a thorough review of how we screen to make sure the procedures are actually up to snuff? I think both the CIA/FBI heads have testified and acknowledged that our screening may not deter terrorists. And I don’t think the american people feel like the screening process is adequate.”
- “Hillary Clinton Said Jordan Was Threatened Because ‘They Can’t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees So They Don’t Know If, You Know, Jihadists Are Coming In Along With Legitimate Refugees’.”
- “We can throw some more shade at the Arabs…”
- Both the CIA and FBI have released statements saying it is impossible to vet all of the Syrian refugees and that ISIS members will most likely infiltrate the refugee program as we have seen many times in Europe.
- In public, Hillary’s team condemns any notion of preventing the Syrian refugee program from happening. Hillary herself has stated that she wants a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, but behind closed doors, her campaign admits that terrorists will infiltrate the program.
- Hillary has publicly stated that she admires Germany’s Angela Merkel, in particular her stance on the refugee crisis (which Hillary is partly responsible for). Since the refugee crisis in Germany, rapes have skyrocketed, there are countless no-go zones, and Merkel has become so unpopular because of all this, that her party’s numbers and chances of re-election have dwindled immensely.
29. Hillary sends U.S. intelligence and war plans to Podesta’s hacked email
- “Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.”
- Definitive proof that Hillary Clinton knowingly violated Title 18 U.S. Code § 798 ‘Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information.’, sharing war plans directly from US and western Intelligence sources, LINKED TO BENGHAZI.
- “It’s unquestionably an OPSEC violation,” Dr. John Schindler, a former NSA analyst and national security expert, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Anyone could easily hack this intelligence information (especially as Podesta’s password was “password”). That is why government personnel, especially the top brass, need to go through proper, secure channels, a.k.a. Government 101.
30. Hillary took money from foreigners for campaign (illegal)
- “Hi all – we do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising.”
- “I’m ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?…Take the money!!”
- “If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary’s time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation.”
- They basically say it will be handled on a case by case basis based partly on their relations with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and their interaction with the Foundation.
- My God. They were all trying their best to actually follow proper procedures, and Mook/Palmieri just sell “hell with it take the money”. Watching the rule of law disintegrate in front of our eyes. They know it doesn’t matter anymore.
- In the 2nd link, Robbie Mook and Huma Abedin reveal Hillary Clinton was soliciting and receiving donations from actors registered under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) as part of her campaign funding.
31. Hillary says climate change activists should “get a life”
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9617 (in attachments)
- “No. I won’t promise that. Get a life, you know.”
- Last year, environmentalists probed Hillary Clinton on renouncing fossil fuels, and this is how she responded to them. Yet another example of private vs. public positions on policy.
32. Hillary is pro-fracking, calls it “a gift”, despite what she publicly says
- “I want to defend fracking.”
- “I mean, the energy revolution in the United States is just a gift, and we’re able to exploit it and use it and it’s going to make us independent,”
- “I would watch our tone and not sound too pro-fracking,” Komar said. “A reluctant tone is a better fit for dem caucus goers (it’s a transition energy. It’s not great but it allows us to get to where we want to be).”
- This was in one of her $225,000 paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. In her Wall Street speeches, we see her say one thing to her donors and a completely different thing to the American people. Banks, lobbyists, special interests, and the global elite have been proven in these leaks to have influence over her and dictate many of her moves.
33. Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 56)
- “H offers career-enhancing, Seventh Floor
- positions in which you can have a direct, substantive
- impact in achieving our foreign policy goals”
- “there was a powerful group of very high ranking state officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’”
- Obama slams ‘crazy conspiracy theories’ while the FBI’s own docs literally say a “shadow government” protects Hillary.
- Obama and Hillary say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in a rigged system… after saying the system is rigged.
- They say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in voter and election fraud, yet we have video proof of high level democrats talking about how they commit voter fraud as well as voting machines changing votes from Trump to Hillary (leading to counties admitting to the “errors” and using safer paper ballots), and electronic voting machines owned by companies and elites paying Hillary Clinton money with past ties to election fraud.
34. List of reporters that Hillary wined and dined, including biggest journalists and pundits of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times, and a lot more. Off the record.
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23958 (another dinner with 25)
- “20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the bus)”
- “Off the record” dinner with 25 press attendees.”
- “Hi John – I just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality last night. You were so kind to open your home to us, and the food was as fantastic as promised (everyone at the White House raves about your dinners). I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a number of folks from Team Clinton. The evening was a great way to kick off this crazy adventure. Thank you, and I hope we’ll cross paths again soon. Best, Colleen Colleen McCain Nelson The Wall Street Journal”
- No wonder the mainstream media has been shilling so hard for Hillary.
- The first link is the list of media personalities who went to the “off the record” private party in the personal home of John Podesta. Includes many corrupt, in-the-tank-for-Hillary journalists like John Heillman, Mark Halperin, Maggie Haberman (colluding in other emails with the Hillary campaign) and many others (Diane Sawyer, George Stephanopoulos, Mika Brzezinski, and so many more).
- The largest amount of invitees who said yes to the private party are from the New York Times, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and CNN. Seems to nicely reflect the level of corruption and pro-Hillary bias. This is April 2015 so they were influencing journalists for a long time and their investment has clearly paid off.
35. Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign donations illegally
- “Take the money!! We’re consistently flagging more FARA registrants daily. In terms of # – we’re at 27 out of 370 prospective bundlers – but to Jesse’s question – that does not represent the costs of how much these folks would likely raise. If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I’d want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)…Wyeth Wiedeman Ben Barnes Group National Board for the Following Up and Recovering of the Libyan Looted and Disguised Funds of the Transitional Government of Libya, through Washington African Consulting Group, Inc (12/3/14 – Current).”
- Very clear intent to break campaign finance laws. We also once again see Clinton’s team say, “Take the money!!” They thought they wouldn’t get caught.
- This picture describes it.
36. The New York Times colluding with Hillary, allowed quote edits
- “Margaret, far be it from me what the public editor of the NY Times should focus on, but…”
- “These exchanges were pretty interesting … would love the option to use… I wanted the option to use all — and you could veto what you didn’t want.”
- The Clinton campaign vetoed essentially the entire interview, but even in the portions they did allow for publication, they had Mark Leibovich edit out a mention of Sarah Palin, at Hillary’s personal request.
- There are multiple times the NYT has been colluding with Hillary in these leaks, including the fake smears.
- This was the article.
37. Racist remarks about Blacks and Muslims
- “…(Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”
- “…the professional never-do-wells.”
- They said most blacks and Muslims will fail no matter the situation.
- Remember, Hillary is on video calling black youth “super predators” having “no conscious, no empathy” and that they “need to be brought to heel”. I’m sure this girl did not find her comments amusing.
- This is the same woman who’s mentor was a KKK recruiter, who was endorsed by KKK Grand Dragon William Quigg, who belonged to an ‘Only-Whites’ golf club at the same time Trump was leading the fight to include blacks and Jews into his golfing clubs, and who shamelessly pandered to black people with her hot sauce comment and fake accent.
65. Entire “interview” with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes is staged, reading word-for-word
- This particular exchange is literally titled “Tax hit on Chris Hayes”…implying doing a tax hit on Sanders on the Chris Hayes Show on MSNBC.
- You can literally see them truncating paragraphs into sentences, shortening them, so that they appear to be stream of consciousness thoughts rather than prepared statements.
- Here is the video evidence of that interview.
66. Hillary Clinton stole furniture from the State Department (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 44)
- “Early in Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, she and her staff were observed removing lamps and furniture from the State Department which were transported to her residence in Washington, DC,”
- After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return tens of thousands of dollars worth of White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. The fact that she stole State Department furniture shouldn’t shock anyone as she has a history of doing it.
67. Hillary told Tim Kaine back in July 2015 he would be VP
- “…HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- “Won’t stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- Kaine claims he only knew 48 hours before the announcement.
- This solidifies all theories that he dropped out as the DNC chair so that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz could replace him (and help ensure she rigged the primary for Hillary against Bernie as evidenced in earlier leaks) and open door for Kaine to be VP.
- This is despite her saying he would be a terrible choice for Obama’s VP in her book when she was talking about the last election. But she needed Debbie in charge to ensure she was the nominee.
68. Hillary tweaks her policies based on donors’ wants
- “Raisers are effectively salespeople selling the candidate on the donor marketplace, so their feedback is valuable to HQ in terms of tweaking policy, messaging, tone, etc … big donors usually have ideas/advice and want to feel like they are being heard.”
- These leaks prove that Hillary will do anything for money, regardless of morals. Her staff even comments often about how worrisome it is. She takes money from countries who (under Sharia law) kill gay people, enslave women, and persecute Christians, but turns a blind eye to it as long as she gets paid. She changes her policies based on who gives her what. She sells U.S. assets to countries who donate in pay-to-play schemes… what a mess…
69. Hillary’s team admits to knowing of classified material in emails
- “Gowdy is focused on how her Benghazi emails are self-selected by her and therefore paint on an incomplete picture. He is not focused on the classified email, which is great.”
- This is the campaign admitting to knowing there were classified emails, despite saying there were none. How is this not proof of awareness and thus “intent”?
- But Hillary already said there was NO classified email of any kind sent or received… She then said FBI Director James Comey agreed with her. Surely people don’t think she actually tried to lie about this, right?…
70. Illegally coordinating with Priorities USA, a SuperPAC funded by George Soros
- “So afraid that NYT is going with this story on Priorities whether we like it or not. They have sources about the meetings.”
- They were scrambling to make sure they were within the law and really worried the donor list was about to come out.
- The New York Times spiked the story about the corruption to protect her, shielding the donors which OpenSecrets.org shares with us from a later disclosure.
- As you can see clearly there, the top contributor is none other than George Soros with $6 million in. Staff from the two groups met and coordinated efforts, which caused the concern from Hillary’s side because the Priorities USA people were talking and the media, specifically the New York Times, hid this violation of campaign election law.
71. Racist and sexist remarks: “too white and too male”
- “Reed’s lists are still too big, too undifferentiated too white and too male.”
- Just because the people being referred to are white and male does not stop it from being racist. Just replace it with black and female and you can see why. Race and gender should not be the main determining factor when it comes to administrative positions, only experience and merit, but for Hillary’s staff, race and gender are the determining factors unfortunately.
72. Podesta illegally has access to top secret information
- “Two exceptions–White House requests he can handle by email; if any other emergency request comes up, I can process. I’m holding a TS clearance. Scott, you may need to figure out what we need to do to add me to the review authority.”
- Why does Podesta have a top secret clearance? He’s not holding a government position…
73. Podesta connects to unsecure network where anyone could access classified files
- “Yes inbox finally opened up. I should never connect to Amtrack wifi. Seems to always screw things up.”
- Holds top secret (TS) clearance, and conducts official campaign business on unsecure Amtrak WiFi… These are the people Hillary will trust to secure our secrets once in office.
74. Hillary’s speechwriters: “I don’t mind the ‘backs of dead Americans’ because we need a bit of moral outrage.” (Benghazi)
- One prominent theme throughout the leaks is that Hillary is just a put together political head piece that is drafted, rewritten, and approved before being sent into public. They note where she should be outraged, they note where she should smile, she even sighed when they told her to sigh. All of the words coming out of her mouth go through weeks of tweaking so that she comes off as likable as possible.
75. The AP colluding with the Hillary campaign
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee. That said, they are considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort it.”
- And the AP is supposed to be THE NEUTRAL news source… wow…
76. Hillary’s camp says she has a “character problem” and is “arrogant”
- “I know this email thing isn’t on the level. I’m fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty). People hate her arrogant, like her down. It’s a sexist context, but I think it’s the truth.”
- Her closest confidants admitting what everyone already knows. She is not genuine.
77. Staging fake anti-Trump protest, conspiring with Univision CEO
- “Thinking about the early 4, there is the Trump International Hotel in Vegas. Maybe there is an organizing opportunity next week. Would be good to reach out to unite here.”
- Previous leaks months ago proved many of the “protests” were staged and they hired people to be there with professional signs.
- The James O’Keefe bombshell video (first one) proves that all these “protests” were all staged and they paid mentally ill people to incite violence.
78. Meeting to go over Cheryl Mills’ testimony
- “Please see below for today’s 8am meeting agenda. Also, please note that this meeting should last a full hour” Lists items to talk about “Timing of Focus Groups re Debate Prep” “8/31 Email Release” “Jake/Cheryl Testimony.”
- This is a memo revealing that they were discussing the testimony of Cheryl Mills in meetings. It must have been highly important to keep all of their stories straight, properly vetted and discussed.
79. Journalist talks strategy with Clinton staff and asks for permission to write article
- “am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC’s opponents will soon charge that she is running an “imperial campaign.” If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate.”
- “BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won’t tell anyone and I won’t include it, deferring to you”
- Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Hillary’s staff.
- But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article. John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned.
80. Bill Clinton admits Clinton Foundation has no “real projects”
- “He also said he’s worried about the pensions commitment and not having real projects to announce at CGI america. I said we are concerned too…”
- It was also mentioned that the employees are unhappy.
81. Violating campaign finance law
- “I’m swinging way above my weight class here. And I’m 100% sure this out of protocol. I’m trying to land the campaign a big fat whale that can give between $100,000 to maybe $1 million if their ego can be reassured that they won’t be just treated “just like any other donor. With your permission, can I CC you in an email to these guys. I’m work with Haim Saban’s political director on these same guys. If it’s 100% inappropriate I understand.”
- Haim Saiban is the owner of Univision, who has been working with Hillary as revealed throughout the leaks.
82. “…go through all the emails and pull the official ones”
- “For what it’s worth. There is only one thing that needs to be done on this email thing. (Which I am sure nobody wants to do). Get a state dept career lawyer to go through all the emails and pull the official ones. I know all the reasons not to do it but it’s going to happen so we should do it. Btw you know as well as I every god damn cabinet officer and WH staff uses there gmail account!”
- This email is from Tom Nides to John Podesta (Hillary campaign chairman). Nides worked as a Deputy under Hillary Clinton in the State Department for two years from early 2011 to early 2013.
- Date of the email 2015-03-06 by Nides, four days after the NYT publicly broke the email story (the story that broke the news of Hillary’s secret server).
83. Proof that ‘Correct the Record’ (SuperPAC) is directly coordinating with the Hillary campaign against federal campaign law
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.”
- Correct the Record (CTR) is a group funded by globalist billionaire George Soros to pretend Hillary has support online. They pay “an army of nerd virgins” (their own words) to create memes and pretend to support Hillary. On popular internet sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook, they are paid to ‘downvote’ or ‘dislike’ or delete anything pro-Trump/anti-Hillary, and fake-promote anything pro-Hillary/anti-Trump. Incredibly sad, but Hillary and her “support” is staged in every department.
- The same attachment describes everything.
84. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in direct contact with the Hillary campaign
- “[He is] particularly interested in meeting people who could help him understand how to move the needle on the specific public policy issues he cares most about. He wants to meet folks who can inform his understanding about effective political operations to advance public policy goals”
- They are basically saying he wants to learn how to bribe people.
- Mark Zuckerberg has been very outspoken about Trump and his wall idea, when he himself is building a large wall around his mansion.
- Facebook also manipulates it’s trending stories to not show pro-Trump/anti-Hillary articles or trends, and even censors videos against Hillary. The censorship is well known and has reduced Facebook’s integrity tenfold. Pro-Trump stories with hundreds of thousands of mentions are deleted to allow room for anti-Trump articles with less than a thousand mentions. Happens literally daily. Unfortunately this is the case across Twitter, YouTube, Google, and Reddit as well (and why it seems like at times more support Hillary despite Trump getting 30,000 at his rallies and Hillary getting 200). They are in the tank for Hillary.
85. Hillary’s team working with hundreds of MSM news pundits
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “IMPACTING THE DIALOGUE: CTR has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points…”
- Once again, shows the media collusion with the Hillary campaign.
86. Hillary tries to hide her tiny rallies
- “Less than 100 people – NO cell phones, NO press. Over 100 people YES cell phones, and ONE print pooler will be escorted in for her remarks only and then escorted out. NO tv cameras.”
- “Stories on South Carolina… Including empty seats at event and closed office”
- We know Hillary events have small crowds. But now we know many of the Hillary Campaign events were so small that the following policy was proposed.
- That’s right, they are talking about confiscating mobile devices, so the embarrassingly small crowds of under 100 people could never be reported. Complete artificial manufactured reality.
87. Hillary had a mole working on Biden’s team
- “It’s been a little hard for me to play such a role in the Biden demise – and I am definitely dead to them — but I’m glad to be on Team HRC”
- Earlier leaks revealed Clinton’s staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren’s team. Seems they had one in Biden’s camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain.
88. Worried that Bernie supporters and younger women “hate her so much (they) might even vote for a Republican”
- “I just hate her so much I might even vote for a Republican but I will never vote for her.”
- “The idea of the campaign for the candidate who could become the first woman president initiating a civil war between older women and younger women over her candidacy is political malpractice that leaves me speechless.”
- “My phone is ringing off the hook with establishment Democrats who she thinks support her, who are appalled and alarmed by the kind of campaign she is running….more than one of them has said I could quote them by name, that’s how appalled and alarmed they are.”
- And this is happening all over the country, despite the media’s best effort to hide this fact.
89. John Oliver caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign
- “we’ve made contact with John Olivier”
- “and his team is working on it.”
- Mr. John “I hate corruption” Oliver doing business with the most corrupt “charity” on the face of the planet? Shocker…
- John Oliver works for HBO, HBO is owned by Time Warner, Time Warner donates to Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton owns John Oliver.
90. Trouble with NBC so they call Chuck Todd to take care of it
- “This is the LAST straw. Please call Phil a Griffin. This is outrageous. She needs to apologize.”
- “Not sure it will help, but I called Chuck Todd (as head of political unit) to let him know how outrageous and ludicrous this was and that our side of the house is watching to see how NBC handles this.”
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, was livid when she was criticized by the MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski. She then called for Brzezinski to “apologize” and told her co-worker Chuck Todd “this must stop.” Even the DNC chair complained to MSNBC’s president.
- Just more media collusion.
91. Politico’s Glenn Thrush colluding with Hillary’s campaign, admits to being a “hack”
- “sorry to bother… Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u. Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this. Tell me if I fucked up anything”
- He sends a huge part of the article to John Podesta. Absolutely disgraceful. Podesta approves the section of course which showed him in a very positive light to begin with.
- Don’t worry Glenn Thrush of the Politico. I’m sure Podesta won’t tell anyone you did this.
92. Hillary finds out more debate questions
- “We have gotten intel that Neil Cavuto plans to ask a veterans question of the GOP candidates tonight. As you can guess, the candidates are very likely to attack the Secretary in their answers. Your press team, therefore, may find it useful to get this to reporters”
- “Flagging that Bob B. heard that they could ask about carbon tax and late-term abortion restrictions. Solow and I are pulling debate book materials & running abortion answer by Jen & Rachel ahead of 3pm.”
- Clinton campaign is getting questions in advance AGAIN for debates. Previously they got a debate question from Donna Brazile. This time it is John Podesta that gets the email from Jon Soltz who somehow learned of a question Cavuto will ask in an upcoming Republican debate. Podesta immediately blasts this out to the whole campaign so they prepare for the fallout.
93. “We are finishing up the next round of TV scripts”
- Unclear if it is Hillary who will be scripted or if the MSM will be scripted. I’m thinking both, as has been proven in the leaks above many times.
94. Hillary doesn’t write her own tweets, despite claiming “-H” means she does
- https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/588513047653801984 (the tweet)
- “We had just sent the tweet to HRC a bit ago and have her sign off on the below tweet. If everyone is OK, we will send this out shortly.”
- It took 8 hours for over 10 of Hillary Clinton’s staffers to respond to a single tweet by Marco Rubio, which highlights the campaign’s struggle to cover up Hillary’s lack of accomplishments. The email shows the fake persona.
- In the 3rd link, John Podesta receives Hillary’s tweets for approval a few days in advance of the tweets going online. Together with previous leaks, it looks like Hillary doesn’t have much input into any of “her” tweets. They are put together by a group of staffers.
95. On Hillary: “we just keep giving her poll-tested lines that don’t work”
- Probably because she can’t deliver the lines without sounding completely insincere.
96. “Even a clown like Ted Cruz” could beat her
- “she has huge endemic political weaknesses that she would be wise to rectify…..even a clown like Ted Cruz would be an even money bet to beat and this scares the hell of out me…..”
- “WHY AM I NOT FIFTY POINTS AHEAD!?????”
- Her own campaign admits she is easily beatable because of her past because of her unprecedented corruption.
97. ‘The Huffington Post’ colluded with Hillary
- “I am committed to make sure she is elected as the next President of United States. I am reaching out to my friends to raise money for her campaign. Please let me know if I can be of any service to you.”
- No doubt the entirety of Huffington Post is in it for Hillary when they display their “disclaimer” (“Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe Hitler” or something along these lines) under every “article.”
- The author of this email once an “article” on the Huffington Post that Trump was “a sorcerer and a wizard”. Yes… Huffington Post actually published this. That’s why no one takes The Huffington Post seriously.
98. Clinton campaign memorized their email cover-up script
- “Feel free to circulate these. We’ve been circulating this on background as an aide, and the additional points below on deep background.”
- This email shows all the talking points her team needs to learn as they will be questioned on her crimes soon. The notes in here are filled with complete lies however.
99. Heavy press collusion over Cuba and Hillary’s health
- “The print stories on Cuba will largely be pre-written in the morning based on excerpts that we are providing tonight (Dan has gotten HRC signoff on them already for this purpose). The reporters will do some tiddying up of the stories as the speech is delivered/completed, but they will largely be filed as she goes on.”
- Blatant. Media. Collusion.
100. Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill
- “Barack – Following up on your conversations with John over the weekend, attached are two documents: A list of African American, Latino and Asian American candidates, divided between Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy Assistant Sectetary levels, as well as lists of senior Native Americans, Arab/Muslim Americans and Disabled Americans. We have longer lists, but these are candidates whose names have been recommended by a number of sources for senior level jobs in a potential Administration.”
- Froman was a Citigroup Managing director until 2009. He’s now championing the TPP as US trade rep.
The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks
1. What is WikiLeaks?
WikiLeaks is a non-profit organization created to protect whistleblowers and journalists who have sensitive materials to communicate to the public. They believe that transparent governments leads to better governments and less corruption. Led by Australian, Julian Assange, WikiLeaks was started 10 years ago with the goal of “opening governments” to help prevent criminal corruption. No information is leaked that could harm innocent civilians or those not involved in corruption.
2. Can we believe WikiLeaks?
In short, yes. In its 10 year history, not one single leak has ever proven to be false, something WikiLeaks prides itself on. If the leaks were false, everyone implicated in them would have immediately and aggressively denied their claims rather than simply change the subject in speculating if Russia did it. For more hard proof within the emails, read this source.
3. Is WikiLeaks related to Wikipedia?
No. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, WikiLeaks cannot. The only thing they share in common are their first 4 letters. According to their website, “WikiLeaks combines the protection and anonymity of cutting-edge cryptographic technologies with the comfortable presentation style of Wikipedia, although the two are not otherwise related.”
4. Why are they only going after Hillary Clinton?
10 years ago, WikiLeaks became famous for exposing elements of the Bush administration and the Iraq wars, and quickly became heroes to the left. This year, Hillary Clinton is being exposed because of the unprecedented levels of corruption throughout her history. Julian Assange, who is not necessarily pro-Trump, has stated that if any controversial Trump material is found, it will be published. However, everything controversial they have has already been said by Trump himself, according to Assange.
5. Why is the media barely covering them?
Because almost 100% of mainstream media sources, as well as several prominent publishing news sources are implicated in the leaks in colluding with the Clinton campaign. These “news” sources (as you will find in the leaks below) have conspired to get Hillary elected, by only reporting anti-Trump smear pieces, manufacturing or exaggerating scandals, and hiding anything damaging to Hillary. Most are even donating big money to the Clinton campaign in order to keep the globalist status-quo. These revelations are the stories journalists dream of, but CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, Huffington Post, AP, and several more are all implicated in the leaks. This is why the media has been so one sided this election season, and why only 6% of people trust the mainstream media. Trump hasn’t helped with some past comments, but as CNN said here, the media is doing everything they can to help Hillary and give her a free ride.
6. Is Russia behind the leaks?
Despite Hillary stating at the third debate that 17 intelligence agencies have said Russia is behind it, there is no proof that Russia is responsible for these leaks against her and the DNC. In fact, even Politico (who has been implicated in these leaks several times with Glenn Thrush) gave her claim a negative fact-check. There is no definitive proof, even from Hillary, only theories that it “could” be Russia. The reason for this constant claim by the media (as if it is 100% truth) is to pivot away from what is actually in the damning leaks and get your attention onto “evil” Russia. This immature approach by Hillary and the media, in conjunction with other recent foreign policy blunders, has led to extremely increased levels of tension with Russia, not seen since the Cold War. Julian Assange has strongly indicated that insiders in the DNC and US government are responsible for the leaks, including hinting at one DNC insider who was killed shortly after the DNC leaks. Regardless of who the hacker is, it does not take away from the validity of what is actually in the leaks.
If you think Oregon state is spending the 35 billion tax dollars per year they already get and spend, wisely. (Between fiscal years 2014 and 2015, total government spending in Oregon increased by approximately $1.2 billion—from $32.2 billion in fiscal year 2014 to an estimated $33.4 billion in 2015. This represents a 3.5-percent increase.) Almost half of which already goes to education and healthcare. (Education accounted for 19.2 percent of state expenditures in fiscal year 2015, while 20.9 percent went to Medicaid.) If you want the state to take more of your money. If you want to drastically increase the costs of daily living for all Oregonians by an estimated $548 million dollars per year. If you firmly believe you are not paying your own fair share and are too stupid or lazy to write a check to the Oregon state department of revenue. If you like the idea of eliminating good paying jobs in Oregon. If you do not understand that good jobs that pay well, better than “minimum wage”, come from healthy PROFITABLE private companies, not the government. Ballot Measure 97 might be for you.
On the other hand, if you believe Oregonians already pay enough taxes (about 35 billion dollars per year). If you believe Oregonians don’t need to pay an additional estimated $548 million dollars per year in taxes to a fiscally irresponsible tax and spend government. If you think the state of Oregon already spending over 15 BILLION with a B dollars per year, over 40% of the entire state budget on education and healthcare is enough. You should Vote NO on Oregon Ballot Measure 97!
Full text Ballot Measure 97
Section 1. ORS 317.090 is amended to read:
(1) As used in this section:
- (a) “Oregon sales” means:
- (A) If the corporation apportions business income under ORS 314.650 to 314.665 for Oregon tax purposes, the total sales of the taxpayer in this state during the tax year, as determined for purposes of ORS 314.665;
- (B) If the corporation does not apportion business income for Oregon tax purposes, the total sales in this state that the taxpayer would have had, as determined for purposes of ORS 314.665, if the taxpayer were required to apportion business income for Oregon tax purposes; or
- (C) If the corporation apportions business income using a method different from the method prescribed by ORS 314.650 to 314.665, Oregon sales as defined by the Department of Revenue by rule.
- (b) If the corporation is an agricultural cooperative that is a cooperative organization described in section 1381 of the Internal Revenue Code, “Oregon sales” does not include sales representing business done with or for members of the agricultural cooperative.
(2) Each corporation or affiliated group of corporations filing a return under ORS 317.710 shall pay annually to the state, for the privilege of carrying on or doing business by it within this state, a minimum tax as follows:
- (a) If Oregon sales properly reported on a return are:
- (A) Less than $500,000, the minimum tax is $150.
- (B) $500,000 or more, but less than $1 million, the minimum tax is $500.
- (C) $1 million or more, but less than $2 million, the minimum tax is $1,000.
- (D) $2 million or more, but less than $3 million, the minimum tax is $1,500.
- (E) $3 million or more, but less than $5 million, the minimum tax is $2,000.
- (F) $5 million or more, but less than $7 million, the minimum tax is $4,000.
- (G) $7 million or more, but less than $10 million, the minimum tax is $7,500.
- (H) $10 million or more, but less than $25 million, the minimum tax is $15,000.
- (I) $25 million
or more, but less than $50 million, the minimum tax is $30,000.
- (I) $25 million
$50 million or more, but less than $75 million, the minimum tax is $50,000More than $25 million, the minimum tax is $30,001 plus 2.5% of the excess over $25 million.
(K) $75 million or more, but less than $100 million, the minimum tax is $75,000.
(L) $100 million or more, the minimum tax is $100,000.
- (b) If a corporation is an S corporation, the minimum tax is $150.
(3) The minimum tax is not apportionable (except in the case of a change of accounting periods), and is payable in full for any part of the year during which a corporation is subject to tax.
Section 2. The amendments to the minimum tax made by Section 1 of this 2016 Act do not apply to any legally formed and registered “benefit company,” as that term is defined in ORS 60.750. A legally formed and registered “benefit company” shall pay the minimum tax set forth in ORS 317.090(2) in effect prior to the passage of this 2016 Act.
Section 3. All of the revenue generated from the increase in the tax created by this 2016 Act shall be used to provide additional funding for: public early childhood and kindergarten through twelfth grade education; healthcare; and, services for senior citizens. Revenue distributed pursuant to this section shall be in addition to other funds distributed for: public early childhood and kindergarten through twelfth grade education; healthcare; and, services for senior citizens.
Section 4. The amendments to ORS 317.090 made by Section 1 of this 2016 Act and Sections 2 and 3 of this 2016 Act apply to tax years beginning on or after January 1, 2017.
Section 5. If any provision of this 2016 Act is held invalid for any reason, all remaining provisions of this Act shall remain in place and shall be given full force and effect.
Help me out here, what the hell is going on? Why are Americans talking about who is ahead in the polls? Why are we not talking about Hillary Clinton and James Comey’s arrest and Obama’s resignation?
Hillary Clinton is a major player in Obama’s Watergate. Do not be lulled into ignoring that THIS IS A BIG TIME SCANDAL that goes all the way to the top! Not only are Hillary Clinton and many of her staff GUILTY of a criminal conspiracy to violate the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) and the 2009 Federal Records Act in order to defraud the American People. Along the way she and others committed the crime of Mishandling Classified Information. (Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email.) In the midst of these criminal activities, the President of the United States and the Director of the FBI got directly involved in the coverup.
“This election has been so frustrating and disheartening. Fewer people than ever before understand what economic freedom is, especially young people. This has made us vulnerable prey to a sociopathic criminal moving into the White House.”
” It’s far worse than just economics- the FBI’s decision “not to prosecute” shows that our “justice system” is completely unjust with some people being forced to live by rules that don’t apply to others. The fact that people protest a criminal being shot, but not proof of corruption at the highest levels of government shows that worse than losing freedom, America (or the vast majority of it) has lost the desire for freedom. Regardless of who is elected, things will get much, much worse.”
Are my fellow American really that opposed to living in a FREE Country? ‘What difference does it make?’